When I am asked,
‘David, what are your account minimums?
The inquiring party is surely expecting to hear a numeric response; while that is important with respect to time management, I have found that without the following ‘account minimums’ no relationship between myself and the prospective client can ever be developed. History has shown this to be a true statement.
Core values our clients possess:
- Prospective client knows what I do/They know they need the help of a financial professional
- Prospective client is willing to outsource, they refer to someone with greater expertise.
- Prospective client is willing to take advice
- Prospective client is willing to implement the advice
- Prospective client values the advice and their relationship with their advisor(s).
- Prospective client is willing to pay for the advice-Pay for the added value in their lives.
Without these ‘core values’ the enduring relationship that both the prospective client and I are seeking, is not going to happen.