GRATKE WEALTH | Philosophy

INDEPENDENT, UNBIASED, TRANSPARENT

At Gratke Wealth, we’re paid to manage your plan – Period. No commissions, no hidden fees. When you work with us, you get us. And we provide transparency in everything we do
– our processes, our recommendations, and of course, our pricing.

Gratke Wealth is a Registered Investment Advisory. As a Registered Investment Advisory firm, we’re held to a fiduciary level of care that traditional stock brokerage and insurance agency firms are not held to. Simply put, our client’s best interest must come first.

We know you’ve been used to paying fees – annual fees, monthly fees, quarterly fee, regardless of whether your plans are performing or not.

OPTIMIZED AND EFFICIENT RETIREMENT PLANNING

There are limitless active and passive strategies we can take to help you optimize your retirement planning and 401(k) structure. We usually end up striking a balance between aggressive and simplistic, optimized and balanced, and works – not just well, but well for you. We spend the time necessary to get to know you, your team and their lifestyle choices that define their retirement needs, under all market conditions and over the long run.

 

 

EMPOWERING PEOPLE TO BE SUCCESSFUL AND RETIRE WELL

401(k) plan design and management allows us to help people. Plans are growing assets that always have cash flows coming in. If optimized correctly, these assets can empower your people with the tools to be successful, and retire well.

EVERY DECISION WE MAKE IS ABOUT SERVING YOU

Because we’re independent, every decision we make is about better serving you. Through responsive and seamless plan design and administration, we’re doggedly committed to helping your team through their unique retirement goals so they can plan well, and retire happy.

MOVE QUICK, AND STAY AHEAD

Our independent team can move quick and stay ahead of changing market trends, offering a level of plan optimization, management and service that makes it easier to stay successful. We are big enough to compete, but small enough to care.

OPTIMIZED FOR YOUR TEAM’S INDIVIDUAL NEEDS

As most 401(k) plans spend 100% of their energy, resources and fees on less than 10% of the solution to get results, we believe your retirement plan structure should be optimized for your team’s needs and lifestyle, and we use our expertise and experience to leverage “the other 90%” of the solution to assemble the best options for your 401(k) plan.